The 2017 Carter Jonas LandAid Yorkshire Pedalthon will take place on 12 May 2017. The event will support Land Aid and comprises two routes of 40 or 80 miles through fantastic Yorkshire scenery.
The ride will celebrate the best of Yorkshire produce at both the feed stations and after ride event village in Masham where riders can enjoy a celebration and network with colleagues.
Individual or team entry
- Individual rider entry is £75
- Team of 6 riders is £400
- Entire entry fee to Charity
- Monthly newsletter
- Finisher’s medal
- Fully marked ride
- Regular feed stations showcasing the best of Yorkshire produce
- After ride food and celebration
- Full mechanical, medical and broom wagon support
The event has been designed to appeal to the business community and we have 8 partnership opportunities available to those businesses who would like to have a significant profile at the event.
Packages are £1,000 (plus VAT).
On the day benefits:
- 8 rider places
- Branding at the start area
- Gazebo or promotional opportunity
- Feature on Pedalthon home page plus link through to own website
- Feature in property and regional media releases
- Media photo shoot at venue
- Free use of the event mark (i.e. Carter Jonas LandAid Yorkshire Pedalthon)
- Invite to media launch event