- Yorkshire’s “Tour de France legacy” ride for the business community, supporting Land Aid
- New 80 and 40 mile routes through glorious Yorkshire countryside
- Start and finish at the Theakston brewery in the historic Yorkshire market town of Masham
- Fully marked routes with support and feed stations championing local produce
- Full medical, mechanical and broom wagon support
- Medals for all finishers
LandAid’s mission is to end youth homelessness in the UK by 2026.
The charity brings together remarkable businesses and individuals from across the property industry to support projects that deliver life-changing services to young people facing homelessness. They help to protect young people on the streets, provide accommodation and training and tackle the root causes of homelessness in the UK.
Team or Individual Entry
- Sign up as an individual, team of 6, team of 8 or team of 10
- BOOK NOW Early bird discount until 28th Feb of £60 per rider, £300 per team of 6, £420 per team of 8 or £540 per team of 10 plus small booking fee (all inc VAT)
- From 1st March Registration £90 per rider, £480 per team of 6, £660 per team of 8 or £840 per team of 10 (all inc VAT). For large teams call the Event office.
- Post ride barbeque
- Regular monthly newsletter
- Raising money for LandAid - the property industry charity
The 2018 Event
Iconic Cycling Events is the event organiser engaged by Carter Jonas to deliver the 2018 Carter Jonas LandAid Pedalthon. The event is organised to raise funds for LandAid to help them with their aim of ending youth homelessness.
In agreeing to take part in the 2018 Carter Jonas LandAid Pedalthon, your registration fee (less VAT and a small booking charge) will be passed on to LandAid to help them meet this aim. All the costs of running the event are being met by Carter Jonas.
From a £50 entry fee, £50 will be donated to LandAid (less the booking fee)
From a £75 entry fee, £75 will be donated to LandAid.(less the booking fee)
If you want to see the results of our 2017 rider survey, please click here.
2018 Partner Opportunities
Become one of our 8 partners for £1,000 (plus VAT).
- 8 rider places
- Branding and gazebo at the venue
- Reserved parking and secure bike storage
- Features on website and in media releases
- Media photo shoot at the venue
- Free use of the event mark
The 2018 event offers a range of networking opportunities:
- We will circulate all teams taking part in advance
- We are keen for riders to stay after the ride at the Theakston Brewery for a cold beer
- On the evening of the ride, we will be staying in Masham to enjoy the charm of this famous Yorkshire brewing town, with various meet locations being confirmed